JPX2 recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, JPX2 will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
There are two main ways we collect personal information about you:
- When you make a purchase through our online store and provide us with your contact and shipment details.
- When you contact us through our contact form.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our services as possible, JPX2 may use your personal information to send you information and product updates.
We may contact you at any email or other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- provide you with updated information about JPX2 website, products and services; or
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy or be of interest to you.
If you are receiving promotional information from JPX2 and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list automatically by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails to you or by contacting us through our contact form and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
JPX2 will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another JPX2 website user, any member of the public or JPX2; or
- any of the assets and/or operations of JPX2 are being transferred to another party.
Can’t find an answer to your question or concerns? Contact us